User data protection policy
2. Use of Third Party Website
In our pages and posts we link to other 3rd part websites and links Charbonnel et Walker is not responsible for the policies and practices of those third party sites. You should check the applicable privacy policies of the other sites you visit.
3. Collection of your Personal Information
When you use our website, to comment, send your feedback, contact us, or use our online shop or payment gateway, the website collect information that you submit like your name, phone, address etc. Also we use 3rd party services to collect website statistics and performance information, these websites also collect data like IP addresses, search terms and location data.
- Email List : You may also sign up on the website to receive promotional emails from Charbonnel et Walker . To sign up we may ask for information such as your name, email address. Subscriptions to the email list can be cancelled at any time.
- Removal from Lists : To be removed from our marketing list, please email us at email@example.com . You may also click the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of the emails in order to be removed from emails that we send you.
- Surveys On this website: you may be able to participate in surveys . If you choose to participate in these surveys, we may request information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and interests or product preferences.
4. Use of your Personal Information
The information collected is used for statistical information about the website visits and internal company analysis of customers data base and marketing purposes.
5. Updates on this Policy